10/11/20

A Day Off Of Fitness

 I needed a rest day today and decided to sleep in.  I’m drinking my coffee, lounging in front of the TV, and eventually will get some meal prep and breakfast made.


A storm blew through last night which cleared up the air quality.  I am feeling a slight bit of guilt that I didn’t plan some activity so I could get out for a walk.  Our temps have dipped and Fall has officially arrived.  I love these brisk days, especially when there is beautiful sunshine too.


My October Activity Challenge is a mile challenge and thankfully it means I can collect all steps/miles throughout my day.  




I have been working on getting in some time on the treadmill too.  I will hopefully resume outdoor walks if our air quality stays decent.  I busted out a FitOn video yesterday and completed a lower body workout that has my muscles slightly sore today.


I am planning to resume in-person Studio Workshops on Tuesday evening.  It is limited seating but important for me to support this organization that means so much to me as I really want to see it survive these economic troubled times.


Until it’s time to go to work…I’ll be lounging on the couch. 




No comments: