10/2/20

September Apple Watch Activity Goal Is Complete...Barely!

 I was down to the wire…but I got my September Apple Watch Activity Goal completed.

 


It was a lofty goal to burn 21,300 calories this month, an average of 700 calories a day.  Tuesday and Wednesday was my last ditch effort.  On Tuesday, I went for a long walk.  In addition to that, I got up early and made sure I was conscious of my movement all day.  My body was aching by the end of the day as I had burned 1,000 calories, 200% of my daily movement goal.


 

Since I logged so many calories on Tuesday, I didn’t have to work as hard on Wednesday.  Thank goodness because I just wasn’t feeling it.  I did a walk on the treadmill for 35 minutes and had my speed up to 3.5 mph for 10 of those minutes.  I then walked at 3.0 mph for another 15 and 2.5 mph for 10 minutes.  Goal Achieved!


 

I am hoping my October Apple Watch Activity Goal is less intense.  We are having some major staffing issues at work and it is all-hands-on-deck.  I am on day two of a seven day stretch.  Rest and adequate sleep will be my top priority!

No comments: