10/3/20

Hello October

When I reported in on my Weekly WI Tuesday, I completely forgot we had ended another month.  Goodbye September…Hello October.

 


I ended September slightly higher than August, however, looking back at 2020, I am still down overall for the year.  WhoooHooo!  I also went back to look at December 2019.  At month’s end last year, I was 208.4.  That means I am officially down 6 pounds for 2020. 

 


Considering the world fell out from under us, that make me ecstatic.

I am going to work really hard to continue to see that scale come down.  I want to be under 200 pounds by the time we ring in 2021.  In October, my local WW Studios will be opening up one of its locations for in-person limited attendance Workshops.  I am looking forward to getting back to that weekly routine.  However, it means I won’t be able to weigh-in at home anymore.  Also, if I decide to go to the Tuesday evening location, it will mean trying to eat/drink light on Tuesdays.  But, I’d love to get back into the Studio and hopefully soon can reunite with my usual Tuesday morning WW peeps that I miss so much.

We are still in survival mode at work and we are debating if we should make our planned road trip to New Mexico in early October.  This is also my FAVORITE month because it is my BIRTHDAY month.  Bring on the freebie foods!  I am stoked.




Hello October.  I’ve missed you my friend.

No comments: