10/25/20

This Is 41

I posted on WW Connect my #facetofacefriday photo - Birthday Edition.  


Today I turn 41.





Today I am 100.6 pounds lighter than I was when I stepped into my local WW Studio almost 14 years ago.


Today I am healthier.


Today I am happier.


I have always loved my birthday.  The photo above was my birthday before I joined WW, taken October 2006.  I was in my first year with my career at Idaho State Police and had not yet met my husband.  I was living life with no complaints except one, I always struggled with my weight.  At 41, I am older and wiser and have experienced a whole life journey like none other.  


WW has given me a better quality of life.


I won’t be celebrating today as I work this evening.  I did some celebrating on Thursday, where The Homestead Bar & Grill gave me a free shot for my birthday.




I’ll be meeting up with my gal pals for a socially distance visit at Danielle’s house, which means we can use her garage for shelter and warmth.  With the drop in temps, we will be bundled up, wearing coats, and having a great time seeing our friends.  2020 has really put a wrench in life.  Let’s hope 2021 has better things in store.

No comments: