10/22/20

Weekly WI: A Celebration

 Good Morning.


Tuesday and Wednesday have flown by in flash…no…I’m not ready to go back to work so soon…and I missed checking in with you on my Weekly Weigh-In.


I have “officially-officially” re-claimed my 100 pounds lost now that it is on the WW Record Books once again.  WhooooHoooo!




I knew losing three pounds was a lot to ask of my body, but despite an evening weigh-in and wearing tennis shoes, I pulled out a three pound loss.  It feels amazing.  I worked really hard to stay focused last week and I am always grateful when it pays off.


I’m staying focused this week to ensue I don’t dip back above 100 pounds now that I have been celebrated again.  I posted on WW Connect and go a lot of love and shout outs.  I love this community.




The Workshop Weekly Technique was a good one: What’s Your Why?  




This topic is an important one because it requires you to dig deep as to why you are on this journey and what you want to gain out of it.  What does success at the end of your journey get there?  What steps will you take to get there?


My WHY for joining WW was to buckle the airplane seatbelt.  It continues to be my WHY because travel is important to my husband and I and in order to be able to travel, I need to make healthy food decisions and keep my mobility good.


Speaking of healthy food decisions, I am having an early birthday celebration this evening with German Beer.  I am also meeting up with a local WW Buddy, whom I’ve never met in person, for lunch at a local German Deli.  I have pre-tracked and am prepared for a high point day.  I find it only fitting to start my day with coffee from my Munich mug.




Cheers.

No comments: