10/16/20

Mid-Week Check-In

 I have been focusing this week on more accountability with my tracking and so far, it is going better than it has all month.




I am also working on eating my daily points each day.  I tend to make low point meals later in the week to offset the high point days off.  This week, I am trying to balance more.  Tuesday and Thursday, I went over my points and still earned a blue dot.  WhoooHooo.  That included enjoying a freebie birthday pizza.






I am keeping up with my activity goal this week as well.  I struggled with feeling so tired yesterday and took a rest day.  I was back at it today with house cleaning and a walk on the treadmill.


It is mid-week and I’m feeling good.  I am starting my work week with a meal plan in place and groceries ready to go.  I am determined to see a loss on the scale this week.

No comments: