10/18/20

Confessions Part VII

Despite having walked many 5Ks, 10K, one 12K, and two half marathons, I don’t really love walking goals.


My Apple Watch Activity Goal to walk 100.7 miles this month has proven to be quite the challenge.  Some days, my body is just too tired to move.  I do enjoy walking but I prefer to walk at my pace and distance of choice.  I don’t really like feeing forced to walk log distances.  With 13 days left to go this month, it is going to be tight. 





But, I’ll keep moving.


Our weather is absolutely beautiful which makes going for a walk that much more enjoyable.  It can be hit-miss on the air quality and I am thankful we have had a good few days of blue skies and sunshine.





Once this goal is complete, I plan to get back to more cross training.  I think over the last couple of weeks of October, I’ll try and sneak in some weigh training again.  I just need a break from walking sometimes.

No comments: