10/24/20

A Dose Of Positive

 Good Morning.  Happy Saturday.


It is rainy and cold as our beautiful Fall temps have taken a turn towards dreary Winter-ish weather.  Some part of Idaho, as well as neighboring states, even got some snow.  Yikes!


My weekend was not long enough.  I was a bit busy so I didn’t get the rest/relaxation I was hoping for.  I was exhausted when I returned to work yesterday.  It is going to be a rough go from now until the end of the year with training new employees and working on employee evals.  I am also feeling some stress with personnel as well.  Some day I ask myself, why can’t it all just be easy?


I found this dose of positive motivation from Instagram.  Thanks Megan On WW.  




These words of wisdom are true in a lot of aspects of life.  My WW program is going well this week.  We have eaten out many meals, all pre-planned for the most part, and all tracked.  I had a high point day on Thursday and had 12 WSPA left.  I have since added 4 rollover points to that bank from Friday and have the potential to add some rollover again today.  


I have no idea what the scale will say but there were many times this week that I had the opportunity to chose to be really off-track.  I powered through, was accountable to what I put into my mouth, and balanced things as necessary.


I am in the last push to complete my Apple Watch Activity Goal for October.  Oh please, please, let November be an easy goal.

No comments: