10/28/20

Weekly WI: On The Downward Trend Once Again - YEAH!

It has been a hot minute since I have found time to sit down and blog with a very busy few last days.  I had a great day on Sunday celebrating my birthday.  That is a day with very low sleep with a long workday on Monday.  From there I rolled into training and I am on Day 2 of an online training put on by the Division of Human Resources called Crucial Conversations.  It has been a great training.  Whew.  It has been busy.  The next two days are free so that is a huge plus.


I had a great weigh-in last night which made me really happy.  







I focused really hard on staying on track and it paid off.  This coming week has some challenges and I may end up using all my weekly points.  I am glad there is a brand new month next weigh-in.  I am ending October on a great note.  With the return to in-person weigh-in and workshops, I had a slight jump in the scale.  





Regardless of that, I am up only 0.6 from my September end-of-month weigh-in at home with no clothes and shoes.  That looks like success to me!




This year is going well.  I could be in a much more different situation as everybody has their own personal struggles.  I am very happy with where I am and I will continue to push forward towards reclaiming goal.


No comments: