11/26/20

Happy Thanksgiving 2020

Happy Thanksgiving!!


I was pleasantly surprised to see the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade would premier this year.  I really wanted to earn my special Turkey Award that my Apple Watch Activity app was offering.  Of course, it was a Turkey Trot 5K.  That is quite the commitment for the treadmill.




The parade helped.  I walked at 3.0 mph during the show then took the speed down to 2.5 during commercials for some recovery and also to shake things up.  I had the sun coming through the window on my back so it felt like I was outside in the sunshine minus the cool temps.  I knew it would take me an hour but I did it!




We will be celebrating at my parent’s house with all my favorite foods and even better…PURPLE PLAN FOODS.  Oh yummmmmm.  


I also made some new recipes to try, Cranberry Smash.




And the Pound Dropper Pumpkin Cheesecake.




Let’s do this!


Whatever you decide to do today, or whomever you decide to spend your time with, have a fantastic day!

No comments: