11/24/20

Weekly WI: Back On Track

 Good Morning.  Happy Tuesday. 


I actually did my weigh-in a day early on Monday due to the possibility of having a hamburger and french fries.  I was down 3.0 pounds.  WhoooHooo!  I didn’t want my unplanned, last minute change of food plan to sway the rest of my day.  I also knew there as a possibility I would not earn by blue dot.  Despite it all, I combated Monday like a chap, re-arranged my day to make that blue dot easy to achieve, and stayed on track the rest of the evening at work.  




Today, I am down 3.4 pounds.




I am also the same weight I was last month, which makes me feel really good.




I enjoyed some of the new features of the WW app and also visited some features I’ve not been to in a while.  I really like the summary it gives after you do you weight check-in.









I am really motivated to get under 200 pounds by the end of 2020.  I don't want to put too much stress on it.  This week has some splurges planned that I want to balance within the rest of the week.  I will aim to earn 5 blue dots.  I will also work on meal planning when I return to my work week on Friday.  I am also going to keep up with my activity and try to get some good sleep.

No comments: