11/1/20

November Has Arrived

 Good Morning!  Welcome November.



I am ready for a fresh and month and a re-focus on earning my blue dots.  I am also going to focus more on my tracking and eating all my daily points each day.  This was my focus a few weeks ago and I finally started to see the downward trend again.  Of course I have no idea what to except come Tuesday, but I am back on track after an over-indulgent Friday.  It always feels good to be on track.  


I didn’t indulge in any Halloween candy.  It will still be in the dispatch center tonight but I am going to continue to stay out of it.  One piece never is just one piece. 


My November Apple Watch Activity Goal is much more manageable.  THANK GOODNESS.  I am so happy to get back to some variety in my daily workouts and if I’m not feeling it, all I have to do is push through just 15 minutes.  This type of goal doesn’t challenge me as much as others, but I really need a bit of a break.  It was striating to feeling like exercise was my second job.  




I am planning to take time off in early November.  I don’t think we will go out of town as we had planned.  I am still going to have a stay-cation and also stay focused on my November goals.


Let’s Do This!

No comments: