11/19/20

Mid-Week Check-In

Since re-commiting to earning blue does on Tuesday, this week is going really well.  It was tough yesterday but I was able to make it all work out.  I have the day off again today, which is when we typically eat out.  I am volleying between the “scared to eat” and the “I want to go crazy” mentality.  I need to just keep working the program and not be afraid to use my points.  I really don’t want another gain this week so I know that if I just stay focused on my blue dots, that will really help.



I’ve been using some of the new tools they rolled out in the mew myWW+ program.  Now that you can earn 5 WINS for tracking sleep, I have been adding it to the tracker.  I don’t sleep well, and I don’t really need an app to tell me that.  But, I am tracking it.  




I also used the meal planner a little bit.  I wish it was more of a free form meal planner.  I haven’t quite figured it all out yet.  


I wasn’t feeling the exercise bug yesterday and we were both tired from poor sleep.  After changing into my comfy clothes while pot roast was cooking in the Instant Pot, I figured I would get my 15 minutes on the treadmill so I could keep working towards my goal.  Every little bit adds up.





This week is shaping up nicely.  I have my meal ideas planned out for the week and will do some prepping as the week progresses.  I am determined to make this a week without a gain!


No comments: