11/4/20

Weekly Weigh-In: The Power Of Positivity

I was a bit nervous going into my weekly weigh-in yesterday.  I really had no idea what to expect.  I was so excited to see a loss for the third week in a row.




WhooooHoooo!  I am going to keep this momentum going and have started to track, plan, pre-plan, and manage the food outings in the week ahead.


I took a look at my weight graph, as I tend to do from time to time.  Although I have had great losses, I am still not back under 200 on the “official” WW scale.  I’ll get there.  I am just not there quite yet.  Looking back over the last six months sure is interesting.




I have been up and down many times.  Had I let this pattern discourage me, who knows where I’d be six month later.  However, looking back and knowing that ups happen and if we work hard the downs will come, I am lower than when I did my weigh-in six month ago.




And, this includes the addition of clothes and shoes as I have been back to my in-person Studio Workshops again.


It is important to reflect back and look for those positives.  This is what will keep you going in the forward direction.  Slip-ups will happen.  That is just a part of life and a part of being human.  It is how you pick yourself up and continue on that matters.

No comments: