11/29/20

November Apple Watch Activity Challenge Complete

 I earned my November Apple Watch Activity Challenge Award yesterday completing 21 workouts this month.  WhoooHooo!



It has been a good week of shaking up met activity and as I move towards the end of the year, I will keep it up.  I am always anxious to know what the next month’s challenge will be.  I know the hard ones push me but I also hope for an easy one.


On Thanksgiving, I earned a special award for walking a 5K.  


These types of challenges and awards really motivate me.  On a day where I would think I don’t want to exercise, I can summon the motivation.


With that being said, I am taking a rest day today.  Television, coffee, and the electric blanket sound mighty nice before I head to work.


Happy Sunday.

No comments: