11/17/20

Weekly Weigh-In: Post Stay-Cation Gain

 Good Morning.


My stay-cation weight gain was a doozy!




I was thinking the worst case scenario the last few day anticipating a 10-pound gain.  Then I was thinking maybe a 5-pound gain and hoping for a 3-pound gain.  Gaining 4.2 pounds on top of a 1 pound gain last week has been tough to swallow.  I feel like all my progress the last few weeks was gone in one swoop.  It was realistically gone over several days of off-track eating.  Facing that scale can be difficult sometimes.


I received some good news yesterday in that my in-person Studio Workshops will be able to resume.  That is wonderful!  I ended up getting called into work for sick coverage so I won’t be able to attend this week. I decided to just get on my home scale and am a little thankful that I won’t have to show such a large gain on the “official scale.”  This give me this week and next week to work on getting back down as I won’t be able to attend next week in-person either.


My mantra this week is that this gain is only temporary…as long as I get back on track this week!  



I am also going to spend some time reflecting on my weight record and stay mindful that my pants still fit.  I can get past this hurdle.  I don’t want my gloomy mood to overshadow all the hard work I put in this year.

No comments: