11/9/20

Weekly WI: A Gain

 I’ve been on the fence if I was going to weigh-in this week or not.  I feel a bit “bloaty” and just generally off.  I also fear I’m due for a gain.  One more reason is that I don’t think I’ll be able to attend the in-person Workshop this week which leaves me to either finding another Studio for a drop-in weigh-in, weighting in at home, or skipping the scale.  I decided this morning to dress as if I was going to my WW Studio and get on the home scale.


Had it been down, I might have gone to the drop-in location to at least get on the “official” scale.  But, as expected, I had a one pound gain.  I feels like a bit of a relief to just have my weigh-in done for the week.


I am having a stay-cation from work this week.  The Hubs and I decided to try and balance our eating out with also eating in.  We want to do some home organizing/decluttering and we also need to make room in our freezer so we figured we could meal plan on the fly.  I have a few social outings planned as well.  Having a stay-cation after a week with a one pound gain could turn into another gain.  But, I am hoping I can balance it all and try to get this weird mood I’ve been in lately to lift.  


I hope you are all having a good day.  I am sending you wishes of positive thoughts and warm vibes.  It is cold in my neck of the woods.

No comments: