11/12/20

One Year On The Purple Plan With The myWW Program

 I had all intensions to pop in yesterday and then the day just flew by.  This whole week has flown by and here we are at Thursday.  I am not ready for my stay-cation to be going by so rapidly.


Facebook Memories showed me that yesterday as officially one year since the new myWW program rolled out.  It has been one year on the Purple Plan and the best year ever.





I love Purple.  It has given me the ability to eat whole grains again without guilt.  It keeps me fuller longer.  It tickles my tastebuds.  I honestly love brown rice, whole wheat pasta, potatoes, and popcorn.  I use these foods in my meal plan daily and I look forward to when I get to eat them.


Don’t get me wrong.  I love a good fruit and veggie too but since joining Team Purple, I have not eaten salad as often.  I used to make a big salad for all the volume and add in the protein to hold me over.  Since I made the jump to Purple, the whole grains fill me up and keep me full that I don’t need all that volume I once craved.  Now, a decent size portion is just fine.  


I’ve lost 10 pounds this last year on the Purple Plan.  Until the last few weeks, my loss were slow and up/down frequently.  I was feeling like my progress was much slower than years past.  When I looked back at my weight record for November 11, 2019, I saw that I was down 10 pounds.  That makes me confident the Purple Plan was the right plan for me and it will be the right plan moving forward.



The best part of myWW is that if you want to switch plans, you can.  WW makes it so easy to take control of your life.  Thank you WW.

No comments: