1/18/21

Apple Watch Activity Challenge

Hello and Happy Monday.


I had decided I would take an activity rest day today.  




At least until later at work if I decide to take a walk on the console treadmill.  I forgot that it was going to be a beautiful day with sunshine and what appears to be low wind.  Now that internal battle begins.  I know I should go out for a walk but a rest day sounds so nice.  I am also battling a headache, which is not usual.  I’m hoping it subsides soon as I have a million things I need to get done with my office time at work tonight.


My Apple Watch Activity Goal is on track.  I have been able to shave off a few minutes of required activity each day.  My plan is that if I exercise 30 minutes or more when I do, it opens up those days I can then take a rest and not feel guilty.  However, it is still easy to feel guilty when I don’t move my body.




After two shits training a new trainee at work, and two weeks of training another trainee coming up, I am feeling slightly stressed.  Once I get caught up with the items I need to do in my office, I should be good.  At least I hope I’ll feel less stressed.  I really loved this comic from The Awkward Yeti.




This quote I have been seeing from Martin Luther King Jr. has also really resonated with me today.




No comments: