1/14/21

Health App Year In Review

Being married to a “techy” means we have fancy things at our house, including our scale.

 


My husband bought this scale that reports to the Health App and shows you trends, which is pretty neat.  I was pleasantly surprised with my 2020 year in review.  I had stopped weighing in at home before my WW Workshop since different scales can be inconstant.  With COVID, I was a weighing in weekly at home.  Here are the year-end results:

 

Weigh-ins

45 weight measures in 2020

vs 19 in 2019

 

Body Composition

52.0% muscle mass

vs 50.0% at your first weigh-in of 2020

45.0% fat mass

vs 47.0% at your first weigh-in of 2020

3.0% bone mass

vs 3.0% at your first weigh-in of 2020

 

Weight goal

Your objective was to reach
199.5 lb

At the end of the year, you weighed
203.0 lb

vs 208.5 lb for your first measure of the year

 

While I may have not ended 2020 at that 199.5 weight goal, I was able to see similar numbers three times over the last year.  I am usually most proud of my weight loss successes. 

 

Seeing these other times of numbers is a great reminder that there are other ways to gauge success.  I gained 2% in muscle mass and lost 20% in fat mass.  Plus, anytime you don’t lose bone mass is always a positive.

 

There are times I wish I had more body measurements in inches similar to when I was paying for personal training sessions.  I was able to start wearing a size 14W jean and dress pant again and even order some shirts in size L.  Pre-WW, I was wearing a size 26 in jeans and XXL shirts. 

 

I will be officially celebrating my 14th Anniversary since joining WW later this month.  What a journey it has been.

No comments: