1/11/21

Low Point Breakfast

I’ve been on an omelette kick for several weeks now after finding the Velveeta single cheese slices at Albertson’s.  After my Mom re-introduced me to the Buddig lunch meats, it has given me some new low point foods and a little more variety.  


This morning I had a two point omelette.




On the Purple Plan:

  • Two eggs  - 0 points
  • One slice of Velveeta - 1 point
  • Half a package of Black Forest Ham - 1 point

           *The full package is just 2 points


I also really enjoy my morning breakfast potatoes.


On the Purple Plan:

  • 100 g frozen potatoes - 0 points

         *I buy potatoes with no additives.  Some varieties will have oil added and have higher points.

  • 1 tsp olive oil - 1 point


I’ve also been eating the deli meats as sandwiches with the highlight being some Pop Chips.  I love any excuse to have chips, especially salt and vinegar.  I’ve tried the pastrami (2 points per pack) and I have the turkey on hand (2 points per pack) for an easy sandwich or snack.  


Happy Eating.

No comments: