1/27/21

Weekly WI: One Month Of 2021 Complete

My weigh-in this week has me back on the downward and I hope to make it a new trend for the next several weeks.



I am ready to make some strides in my weight loss journey and take full advantage of the next few weeks of “normal” life, hopefully less stress, and maybe some warmer temps?  Boy am I really, really, really feeling depressed and missing sunshine.


After meeting Phoenix for a long walk yesterday, I am almost finished with my Apple Watch Activity Goal Challenge for the month. I am ending the month a little bit higher thank December 2020.  I am really to tackle 2021.




I might meet a friend to try out a new German restaurant in town.  I’ve been wanting to go for a while and I think tomorrow might be the day.  I have done some pre-tracking and am already out of daily points with just lunch.  Oh boy.  Good thing I’ve got weekly points to help out.  They serve a schnitzel sandwich on a pretzel bun that sounds amazing.  Plus, I love German potato salad so I have tracked some of that too.  I might even bring some home to go along with my lentil sloppy joes for the work week.




No comments: