1/20/21

Weekly WI: A Gain Which Is Managable

I was able to return to the WW Studio for an in-person workshop, which was four weeks ago.  Due to travel and other conflicts, it felt good to be back.  The “official scale” number at the studio was lower than my last home scale weight-in, both of which were a gain.  It is some fuzzy numbers but I guess I’ll go with what my app has tracked.  My gain this week was +0.8 pounds.


My gain since I was in the WW Studio four weeks ago, was +1.6 pounds. 
Regardless of what the number says, I had prepared for a gain after a few days in Vegas (I still owe you a travel re-cap) and I know this gain is just temporary.  I am re-focused this week and other than needing to get my meal plan in place, we are good to go for blue dots.


My WW Coach at the workshop last night showed a new feature on the WW app where you can find a Virtual Zoom Workshop anytime fo the day.  This was game changing as it makes it so much easier to pop into a meeting at whatever time of day works for you.  You no longer have to joining the WW Group and then plan around whatever times are available.  It doesn’t get any easier than that.


From your main screen, My Day, scroll down until you see Virtual Workshops are now more flexible!





I was up late in the night/early morning as I work the night shift and typically stay up most of the night on days off.  It was awesome to see if I wanted to, I could attend a Zoom Virtual Workshop at 3:30am.  





The time zone has even been adjusted for you, which is great for me since I totally did not pay attention to a Zoom work training that was on Pacific Time vs. Mountain Time.  Whoops.  Thankfully in the case, I was early to the training and not late.


I need to get my meal plan in place and I want to focus on my activity this week as I am in the last stretch of completing my January Apple Watch Activity Challenge.

No comments: