1/12/21

Weekly WI: A Loss...Finally!

Good Morning.


I snagged the loss I have really been working hard for.  WhoooHooo.



I earned six blue dots and stayed focused on my daily points budget making the decisions that would keep me in check.  I love successful weeks.





I am going to set the intention of being Mindful this week.  I will focus on staying mindful of my food choices and my alcohol choices this week.  That starts with not going to the pizza buffet today.  I have been craving pizza and with some meals planned out this coming week, having pizza today, even if it is mindful such as an individual pizza vs. the buffet, I will wait until later this week and enjoy the foods I eat and/or see if pizza is a possibility.  


I am going to add some turkey pepperoni to my morning omelette.  It won’t be pizza, but since I’ve never tried it…what the heck!  I also need to get my activity in for the day.  The January Apple Watch Activity Goal requires me to strive for movement each day.  


Let’s do this Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss. Success breeds success. Keep it up

Paula C