4/5/15

Happy Easter


Happy Easter!!!!



I hope you spent time with family and friends and ate lots of yummy food and maybe just a little candy.  After all, it is a holiday.

I had plans to meet my parents and my sister after I got off work for the annual Melba Fireman’s Pancake Breakfast.  The fireman put this event on every Easter Sunday and this was by far the best turnout serving over 1,000 people.  It was delicious!!!















My cousin Joey was one the cooks.




For just $5 you are served all-you-can-eat pancakes, eggs, hash browns, ham, and sausage.  They also had coffee, orange juice, and two kinds of milk.  You can’t beat that deal!


I had a little of everything and two pancakes.  I brought peanut butter from home for my cakes but really liked a little syrup as well.  I thought about it and decided I wanted one more pancake.  It was a really yummy way to end my graveyard shift.

I didn’t sleep the best and this week has been pretty choppy in the sleep department.  I still have tonight and tomorrow.  My days off will be busy and pass quickly and then I’m in for a long work week.  I’ll have to have a little fun this weekend.

When I mowed the lawn I spotted our flowers had bloomed.  I hate that they are on the side of the house and not seen so I always cut them and bring them into the house.  I’ll leave with a little taste of spring for your Easter Sunday.



No comments: