4/3/15

Uneventful Thursday


I swear my life is so boring.  I didn’t have much to report at all from my weekend.

Yesterday I had plans to meet Phoenix at Costa Vida for lunch and a visit.  Since I didn’t get myself off the couch and to the gym on Wednesday night I set out on foot for my meet up and walked the four miles round trip.  It was a bit windy but with the sun shining not bad.  I earned 6 APs.

I entertained myself last night with movies.  I went and saw Black or White at the cheap theater.  It was a really good movie but quite slow.  I liked the characters and the interaction between Kevin Costner and Octavia Spencer.  Overall Octavia Spencer was hilarious.  I’m still laughing.


On my way home from the movie I rented What If.  I really like Daniel Radcliffe and it is hard not to think of him as Harry Potter.  It was a cute movie and quite funny.

I told ya my weekend was uneventful!

No comments: