1/22/16

Hiding The Goods


Good Morning.  Happpppy Friiiiiiiday!  I am very ready for the weekend.  It was difficult waking up this morning.  I had just re-set my alarm for another 20 minutes and I swear just closed my eyes when my alarm went off again.  Ugh.  I didn’t want to get up this morning that is for sure.

It turns out the gyro crockpot recipe was not a success.  Yuck!  I had eaten my snack later in the day so thankfully I didn’t hunt around for anything after eating only half my gyro and pita than calling it quits.  I do have a funny story to share through.

I had bought some WW pretzel chocolate candy bars at my meeting Monday so I had a low SPV option for sweets/desserts.  Well I actually hid them in the lower part of the pantry so Kenyon couldn’t find them.  It isn’t that I don’t mind sharing but they were $8 for a box of 12 bars and I’m not kidding when I say that Kenyon can eat that whole box in a matter of minutes if the mood strikes.
 

Last night I really wanted a little bit of something just before I went to bed and almost got into my stash of WW bars.  Then I realized that I would have to offer one to Kenyon AND I’d have to “out” myself that I have some hidden.  So, I decided that I didn’t need a candy bar that badly and just went to bed.

Positives: I went a whole day without sweets/desserts, however, not because of my pure willpower but because of circumstances. 

I’ll take that as a win.

Have a great weekend

No comments: