1/9/16

Two Years Ago We Were In Hawaii

Two years ago Kenyon and I spent 12 days in Hawaiian on a vacation of a lifetime. We spent a few days on Oahu before boarding the Norwegian Pride of America and taking a 7-day cruise to all the islands. We finished our trip with a few more days in Oahu. I guess I'm feeling a bit nostalgic as we didn't really do much vacationing in 2015. We hope to make up for it in 2016.

If you didn't follow along with my Hawaiian Vacation in 2014, I'm going to repost them all the blog posts here. If you already read about it, sit back and enjoy the refresher.

Aloha!

On the morning we were set to leave Boise, we woke up to snow. I ended up shoveling snow at 1:30am before we headed to the airport for the first leg of our very early flight. You can read about our All Day Of Travel here.



We split our visit to Pearl Harbor into two days. You can read Day One here and Day Two here.



During our stay in Oahu we visited both the Dole Pineapple Plantation and the North Shore. I would love to have a Matsumoto's snow cone right about now. Yummy.




I couldn't get enough of the yummy food in Hawaii. While I never tried spam and eggs, I did enjoy the Portuguese sausage and rice. Every time we visit Original Pancake House in Boise I ask for coconut syrup. I am instantly taken back to our Hawaiian vacation and the amazing coconut syrup. You can read all about the food here.



We boarded the Pride of America and started our 7-day cruise to all of the Hawaiian islands. While this cruise did cost quite a bit, it was worth it to us to get it all in on one vacation. We still agree that it was the best idea and enjoyed it very much. You can read about our ship adventures here and about the entertainment onboard here.



We had four different Ports of Call and spent two days on Maui and two days on Kauai.

Read about Maui here.



Read about Hilo here.



Read about Kona here.



Read about Kauai here.




After we sailed the Hawaiian Islands we had a few more days in Oahu before we headed back to Idaho. You can read about our Final Days In Oahu here.


No comments: