1/16/14

Hawaii: Dole Pineapple Plantation

A visit to Dole Pinapple Plantation was on our itenery for our Hawaii visit.
There were a few things I had on my list of "must see, do, and try" in Hawaii and Dole Whip was one of them. This time I was in heaven as I love pineapple!
We took the tour train around the plantation and then did some looking around.
I enjoyed our visit to Dole but felt it was a little too "commercial" with shopping vendors all over the place trying to sell you their stuff.


You can read more about my Hawaii travel:
Hawaii: All Day Travel
Hawaii: Pearl Harbor - USS Arizona
Hawaii: Pearl Harbor Part 2

2 comments:

S. Galloway said...

The best part of Dole has to be the icecream, its so fresh!

Rebecca said...

I'm still debating, who stole the shot: you in pineapple sunglasses or Kenyon on your shoulder with that expression.