1/25/14

Virtual 5K Set For Today!


Today is Katie’s 2nd Annual Runs for Cookies Virtual 5K.

You can find all the details on Katie’s blog.  I hope you will join me!!!

I am planning to walk a 5K after I get off work today.  This is my first day back at work after vacation and my 4 am wakeup call came realllly early.  I know I’ll be tired!  However, I am glad I committed to doing this virtual 5K.  I will push through and get it finished.

I can also use the activity.  Since coming home from Hawaii my FitBit totals have been sad.  Very, very sad.  My back was really hurting on Wednesday and I only logged 1600 steps total!  So I need some activity in my life and this virtual 5K is a great way to do it.

If you didn’t want to sign up but you want to participate, that is okay.  I still hope you will walk, jog, or run a 5K sometime today.  It doesn’t have to be fast….you just gotta finish.  You can do your 5K anywhere so get up and get moving!

I had originally thought I might do a 10K but I think I’ll just stick to the 5K.  If you did sign up, Katie has some last minute stuff on her blog post yesterday.


If you aren’t actually signed up but going to do your own virtual 5K (or even if you are signed up) please report back to me!  I would love for you to comment below when you complete your virtual 5K.

No comments: