1/3/14

Fit Bit - Weekly Stats


I had a low week for FitBit total.  I just had an overall low week for activity in general.

My FitBit week runs Sunday to Sunday but my WW week runs Wednesday to Wednesday.  Also, the FitBit runs midnight to midnight but I work graveyard.  So I get all sorts of interesting numbers.  It has still be fun though trying to get in extra steps at work.

Last week’s total:

Total Steps: 55,603

Total Miles: 25.58

Total Calories Burned: 15,086

I was about 11,000 steps and 5 miles sort this week.  I usually take Monday and Tuesday off activity and with Christmas being Wednesday I didn’t do any formal exercise that day either.  I did get almost 10,000 steps though on Christmas.  I was really close so I actually put my laundry away a few pieces at a time.  Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do!  Thursday is the day I took my nieces to the Y to swim so I didn’t log any actual steps for all my activity that day!

It is good to see the difference of an active week and a less active week.  No matter what, it all adds up!

No comments: