1/2/14

Our New Sleep Number Bed


Kenyon and I bought Sleep Number Bed.  It was sort of on a  whim although we had looked at them previously.


I AM IN LOVE!!!!


It has been really GREAT!  I hope we don’t have any of the issues that some SNB (Sleep Number Bed) users have had with both part issues and deflating issues, etc.  I really hope we can keep this bed for a long time.  




(The photo from the SNB website.  We got the 5000 model.)


The reason for our impromptu purchase was an offer of free shipping.  SNB are made in Salt Lake City and shipped to your home.  You cannot buy one  at a SNB store unless it is a closeout store model.  The shipping is quite the extra expense so when they were offering free shipping we decided to go with it.  We also bought a closeout model from the Factory Outlet.  Basically we have the same bed just an earlier model no longer in production.



The SNB was delivered in FOUR boxes.  It was funny to see all the boxes stacked outside the front door.  (I should have taken a photo then).  We had to wait until our days off to put it together.  I came home from work a few weeks ago to a fully assembled bed, freshly washed sheets, and my heated mattress pad turned onto high.  Thanks Kenyon!


My Sleep Number is 35, which is a very soft bed.  Right away I could feel my back/hip pain decrease and I have woken up each morning feeling really good.  I hope with time I can perhaps eliminate my back/hip pain.  We shall see.


As most large purchases, the price tag of a SNB can deter somebody from getting one.  That is why we had not bought one yet.  However, they offer some really great financing options.  I just got an offer to finance for 18 months with no interest through my existing credit card so we will do a balance transfer.  It makes the month payment very affordable.

No comments: