1/31/16

Sunday Musings

I am supposed to be turning my sleep around as I start graveyard shift on Tuesday night. We ended up going to bed around 7pm last night because I was exhausted. I was up for a couple of hours with Kenyon and then went back to bed until 8:30am. The hard part about changing your sleep schedule around means sometime you sleep a lot. And a result, I have a headache. I'm not sure if I'll grab a nap this afternoon or just try and stay up as late as I can tonight. My graveyard rotation is for the next six weeks.

The weekend so far is going fast. I am going to swing into the care center to visit my Grandma and meet up with my friend Cathy for a visit. Our mortgage broker from when we bought our house several years ago passed away from cancer. There is a Celebration of Life later tonight that I am going to attend. Very sad end to my day.


No comments: