6/2/16

Friday On A Thursday


I met all my goals yesterday.  Yeah.

My WW Leader Natalie gave me a Bravo at my meeting Tuesday night towards setting my goal of packing my shoes to work to use the treadmill.  I made sure to put in my tracker so I could stay focused.  I was able to complete the goal I set yesterday and ended the day with my 30 minutes on the treadmill and 100 total squats (10 an hour). 

 












Yesterday I had just finished up my 30 minutes on the treadmill at work, choosing to do it earlier with less busy officers, and then I got a pursuit from Utah headed into Idaho.  Good thing I got my activity out of the way.  Today I am focusing on standing up and moving each hour.  I’ve been awake a total of five hours so far and I’ve only logged one.  It is a much busier day at work this morning.  I think my watch is being weird because I swear I have stood for parts of the hour around 7am.  Annoying!  I’m going to do my best.  Today I am also going to do some push-ups against the side of the console.  I’m going to shoot for 10 an hour.

I met up with Phoenix and her kids after work last night for Dollar Days at Westside Pizza in Boise.  Thankfully the large pizza was only $4 because it wasn’t that good.  The best part of the meal was the Shocktop they had on tap.  I got a large Caesar salad with dressing on the side and that filled me up so I only ate two slices of pizza.  We went to USwirl after and I put fruit toppings on top of my small bit of yogurt.  It was temping to put Reeses’s Peanut Butter Cup but I resisted.

I am starting my switch to new days off before I then switch to night shift.  Today is my Friday.  Yippie!  I have plans to meet up with my friend Janet for dinner and a movie (Captain America).  Hopefully Kenyon will join us.  I get Friday and Saturday off with Kenyon so I am super excited about that.  Saturday starts the graduation party circuit.  I have two parties to attend for three of my cousin’s graduating, two from high school and one from college.  Next Sunday I have another party for another cousin that graduated from high school.  I love seeing my family so I am super stoked.

Okay, it has taken me a couple of hours to type this so I’m just going to post it and call it good.

Happy Almost Friday to you.

No comments: