12/8/16

California Adventures Day One

Kenyon and I just returned home from a little vacation and I'm popping in to say hello. 

On Saturday I flew to Las Vegas and met Kenyon who was already there taking a gun course at Front Sight. We spent Saturday night in Vegas and didn't do much.  Sadly, the slot machines at our hotel took most of my gambling reserve. Sunday morning we made the four hour drive west towards California traveling from Sin City to The Happiest Place on Earth.

On our drive we stopped for fuel near a hotel that advertised movie cars on display which included the Batmobile and vehicles from Fast and Furious. I love that movie!











Day One in California included a visit to Disneyland. I've not been to Disney since I was in high school in 1998.  We made it an all day event and by the time we arrived back at the hotel, we were exhausted. I walked over 22,000 steps. Oh my aching feet.

Here are some photos.
























I'll be back with more of our California Adventures soon.

No comments: