12/16/16

Spreading Holiday Cheer

Today is my Mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom! She is in her last school year of work before she retires and they actually had a snow day today. I figured she would have been there answering phones as she has in the past but thankfully she took the day off too. I took her some flowers and a gift certificate where she gets her hair done yesterday afternoon.

I thought I would spread some Christmas cheer today and share photos of my house decorated for the holidays. I am hosting the immediate family get together next Friday, which is perfect since my house is festive.








I love this time of year when you can turn off all the lights and enjoy the glow of the Christmas tree.




It took a little while to find places to put my existing holiday décor since we don't have the same set up in our new house. Perhaps in the years to come I'll decorate even more.






Happy Holidays!

No comments: