12/16/16

Spreading Holiday Cheer

Today is my Mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom! She is in her last school year of work before she retires and they actually had a snow day today. I figured she would have been there answering phones as she has in the past but thankfully she took the day off too. I took her some flowers and a gift certificate where she gets her hair done yesterday afternoon.

I thought I would spread some Christmas cheer today and share photos of my house decorated for the holidays. I am hosting the immediate family get together next Friday, which is perfect since my house is festive.








I love this time of year when you can turn off all the lights and enjoy the glow of the Christmas tree.




It took a little while to find places to put my existing holiday d├ęcor since we don't have the same set up in our new house. Perhaps in the years to come I'll decorate even more.






Happy Holidays!

No comments: