12/2/16

Feeling Pretty?

I've been doing this WW thing for almost 11 years now. If there is one thing I have learned along the way it is that it isn't all about the weight.
My proof? Exhibit A:




I bought a new lipstick called Lipsense. I'll do a full review after I test is out further. I've been wearing my lipstick for three days now and I gotta tell you, I can't quit looking at myself in the mirror. Y'all, I am a hazard to the road when I am driving because I keep looking at myself in the rearview mirror.

*The car was stopped when I took this photo.  I may or may not have been in the middle of the deserted road when I took this picture*

I feel super beautiful with my new lipstick on. It is funny how something so simple can change your whole outlook. Who cares if I weigh 1,000 pounds...I feel beautiful!

I hope you all have a beautiful Friday.


No comments: