12/24/16

Weekly WI: On-Track Lindsay

Merry Christmas Eve!!!

This is a photo of the Christmas card that my Great Aunt Pauline sent me from Missouri. I miss my great aunt and uncle and I wish I lived closer. This is also one of her pantings. She is an amazing artist.



So, onto my WI this on Monday. I gained 1.4 pounds over the last two weeks (I took a pass the week before). I have to say, when I got onto the scale at home and saw that it was back down from the week before, I was definitely happy. My hopes for my WI at my meeting was that I was that my gain was at least under 2 pounds, and it was. So I am A-Okay.

I gave myself a pep-talk on Monday morning (very early as I work graveyard) and started tracking my food WITH POINTS. I am happy to report that I have completed honest tracking for four days. I feel so in control when I track so I am glad my pep talk work. I even made a plan for the week of meals to make and how I will navigate my holiday social eating. I want to make sure I set myself up for success this week.

I have also signed up with a personal trainer to become more accountable on the activity front. I am looking forward to starting and I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

My immediate family came over to my house last night for our Christmas festivities. We decided to go casual with a meat and cheese tray. I am also made a jello salad for my dessert.  Despite the temptations, I sailed through my day.  I am now at work finishing the last few hours of my shift.

I like On-Track Lindsay!


No comments: