1/12/18

2nd Friday


I ended up having a false alarm to my “Friday” yesterday once I learned a coworker called in sick.  Whomp Whomp.  Normally I’m a pretty understanding person but it is really hard to feel sympathetic when I had to cancel plans with Phoenix.  I hate having to cancel when it involves somebody else.  Thankfully she was understanding and we will try to get together on Sunday.  So, a second Friday it is for Lindsay this week.

 



I decided to take one for the team and cancel my Friday night plans because I don’t want to cancel my Saturday night plans.  I’ve got a date nite with Kenyon I’m really looking forward to.

 



My friend Kelsey is celebrating her birthday at the comedy club.  It isn’t really something that Kenyon would be interested in, but he is agreeable and is going to be my date.  I am looking forward to spending time with him that doesn’t involve each of us watching TV in our respective rooms during the evening.  I’m not sure if there are plan to go out afterwards but Kenyon can be go-with-the-flow sometimes.  So we will see.

I’ve been managing my food this week in preparation for Saturday’s dinner out and drinks.  I’ve actually earned a blue dot for each day since last Saturday.  So, I’m hoping for a successful WI come Monday.  And, I’m looking forward to a night off meal planning and some adult beverages.

No comments: