1/10/18

Welcome Back Console Treadmill


We got our treadmill at work plugged back in.  Yeah!!
 

Now that our staffing is improved (Yeah again!!) we have so many people in the dispatch center that we need the extra console where the treadmill sits at most of the time.  I really enjoy having it when I am on graveyard because it is usually slow between the hours of 3am and 5am that is perfect for getting in a light workout.  I walked for 30 minutes last night and hope to do so again tonight.  It all depends on the workload.
For the last few weeks, I’ve not felt like I need to be killing myself at the gym.  I’m happy with the results I’m seeing with the new Freestyle program so maybe that is why activity hasn’t been such a big priority.  I had good plans to make it to the gym today but sleep and meal prepping took priority.  Maybe tomorrow?
I definitely need to make use of my membership from a money standpoint and I don’t want to cancel it since the rates increased after I joined.
Is it Friday yet?

No comments: