1/2/18

Weekly WI: Another Great Loss & I'm Back In The 220s

Since Monday was a holiday and WW meetings were closed, I wasn't able to do my WI until Tuesday. It has been killing me this week not to peek at the scale but since I had two incidents where peeking wasn't good for my mental state, I decided to refrain. Finally, I got on the scale at home Monday when I woke up and was happy to see another loss. I plan to work hard to see continuous losses as we start out 2018. At my official WI, I was down 2.4 pounds.  That makes it a total of 5 pounds over the last two weeks.  I know I can't keep up this kind of losses but boy wouldn't it be nice!


My goal last week was to get at least one more day of blue dots than the week prior. Blue dots are earned when you eat within your points range of 10 below or 5 above. I'll tell you, it is nice knowing I can shoot for going over my DSPA by 5 SPV and still earn my blue dot. I successfully earned five blue dots this week!

The journey section of the WW app shows the days you earned your blue dots in the month. I have the app set to start my WW week on Monday. The first week I used the app to track I earned three blue dots. When we returned to Vegas and I got back to tracking, I earned four blue dots. This week I earned five blue dots.



It would be pretty cool to see a whole month of blue dots...however, that isn't realistic. Over these past two weeks I've been able to navigate eating out and staying within my points range. If I have control over my food, that is the best course for success. And not having a party/social outing or alcohol also helps. Meal prep and planning ahead is also key since you need 0 SPV or low point meals to balance out the hight point meals out. An example would be spending 15 SPV for movie popcorn when you and your Mom went to the movie on Saturday. P.S., Bad Mom's Christmas was cute and I got to spend time with my Mom so that was a bonus! But, it sure did a number on my points budget for the day and I didn't earn my blue dot when the day was done.

I have taken two weeks off of exercise and am looking forward to making a plan and getting back into it. My schedule is going to be a little choppy during the month of January and into February due to training new dispatchers. But, my gym membership and my WATP Walk At Home app will both help me stay active.


I'm working hard on the mental aspect of weight loss. I'm attending a birthday party at a bar on Saturday, which is my only social outing this week. Being back on graveyard, I should a decline in social situations and should be able to set myself up for better success.

No comments: