1/9/18

Weekly WI: Down Another 0.6 Pounds


My WI this week went really well and I was down another 0.6 pounds.  Yippie.  They also give us “old timers” a 5 pound and 10 pound charm. 




 

Apparently, WW has decided to do away with 5 pound stars, which makes me sad.  They are still doing Bravo stickers and will continue to celebrate weight loss milestones.  But, no more actual stars.  Each new member will get a 5 pound and 10 pound charm.  The 5 pound charm also has a key ring with it for those new members.  I believe the leader said they are going to do away with 5% and 10% awards.  Always changing…

The meeting topic was really good this week and our meeting even ran a bit late.  I slept in late today so I didn’t do my meal prep and had to make do with some other food ideas for my work shift.  I picked up Jimmy Johns on my way home from the meeting.  I love their whole wheat bread but did you know with the new Freestyle program, the Country Club with lettuce wrap and no cheese or mayo is just 1 SPV?  Wow.  Since I love the bread, I found two slices is 11 points so I merged my two halves together for a 7 SPV sandwich.  I added the mayo packet on the side for 3 SPV and had some salt and vinegar chips for 5 SPV (half bag).  It was a really yummy first meal of the day.  Since I ate pretty low points last week, I’m working to have some meals with higher points this week.

My meals at work include Progresso Light Soup in the Italian Wedding variety, which is 7 SPV for the whole can.

 


I “beefed” it up with some corn, peas, and beans.  I love Italian Wedding soup.

 


And lastly, I have non-fat Greek yogurt with frozen mangos for my snack (0SPV).  I also made an iced coffee with chocolate Muscle Milk and Coconut creamer (3 SPV).  I’ll be ending my day using one weekly point and earning my blue dot.  That makes two days this week of blue dots. 

No comments: