6/20/18

25 Pounds Lost - One Years Later


This morning I had a nice surprise in my Facebook “on this day” section (I really like looking back on fun memories).  It told me that a year ago I had earned a 25 pound charm which my leader gave me for losing some re-gain weight.  I love charms so I was super stoked to be given another 25 pound charm.  I wrote a blog post titled Weekly WI: 25 Pounds Of Re-Gain Is Gone

 


Of course, I had hoped that I would have continued to lose over this last year and I’d be closer to my goal weight.  But, you know what they say about wishing in one hand….

When I set a goal at the start of the year to lose 5 pound per month and keep it off, the keep it off part is the most important.  I may not have lost much more, but I have kept off the 25 pounds for a full year.  Considering my track records for continuous gains, this is awesome.  Of course, I do have to check in with the scale on Saturday at my WW meeting.

I’m back to tracking this week.  It feels challenging and I don’t care for it after having a few weeks off.  But, it does keep me accountable.  I went to the pizza place to make a salad bar on Tuesday at work and passed by the breadsticks since I’d have to track it.  Tracking seems to just work for me so it is important.  I’ve been feeling a bit bloated from the increase in fruit and veggies since I got home.

 


I’m looking forward to my upcoming meeting and getting re-centered with my program and my goals.  It really does feel like crunch time with Europe less than two months away.  I’ll blog more on that tomorrow.

 

 

No comments: