6/22/18

TGIFF


Thank Goodness It’s Finally Friday

I am really excited for the weekend, although it is sure to zoom on by like most weekends.  Despite wanting to relax this weekend I have scheduled some plans.  But, I’m also hoping to have some downtime since I start back at work again on Monday.

I’ve been trying to shift my afternoon iced coffee to the morning hours just in case this might have been what was interrupting my sleep lately.  I don’t really feel like I’m not sleeping well but I am just feeling so exhausted that I’m not sure what is going on.  Getting to bed at a decent time can be hard with the late sun set and so much light at 8pm.  But, we can also pull the blinds and make our room darker so I might need to try that.

Now, just because I am hoping to sleep better doesn’t mean I missed out on my Starbucks Happy Hour 2 for 1 Frappuccino deal.  I’ve been wanting to try the new Ultimate Caramel Frappe and was not disappointed.  The cold brew infused whip cream was the best part.  It was a bit too sweet and I wasn’t sure it was a good idea to drink it all…but…it was tasty.  Since it was also National Selfie Day, I took a photo.

 


Now, I’m still wanting to know if half the price also means half the calories/points?  No??  Oh darn.

Happy Friday.

No comments: