6/15/18

On My Way To Spokane, WA


I’m off to Spokane, Washington to visit Dawny. 

For those that are new to the blog, I “met” Dawny several years ago through an online Weight Watcher community website.  We connected with several other members from around the USA that have all lost over 100+ pounds.  Dawny actually lost 200+ pounds because she is a Rock Star!  I met her IRL (In Real Life) in 2014 when I traveled to Spokane to walk the Bloomsday 12K with her and her family/friends.

I decided to push my planned May trip to June so we could go to Silverwood Theme Park in Athol, Idaho and so I could avoid having to walk 12K at this year’s Bloomsday.  Hahahahaha…but I’m actually serious.  It is now time for my trip and I am super duper excited.  WhoooHoooo.

I may be absent from the blog for a few days, or I may pop in with a ton of photos, one never knows.  In the meantime, here are some blog posts of my previous trips to visit Dawny.













No comments: