6/23/18

Double Meeting Saturday

I attended my first WW meeting in 5 weeks and had so much fun, I attended another.  

I’d connected online with Morgan, who is the receptionist on Saturday mornings. The substitute leader was Kari, whom I also enjoy. So, after attending the 8am meeting, i sat in my car and ate my overnight oats and the grabbed some caffeine free Coke Zero at Albertsons before attending the 9:30 meeting. It was a great way to start the day with a double-dose of WW.

I swing by the Farmer’s Market where I purchased some jalapeño wine lemonade to take with me next weekend to Silver City for the 4th of July festivities. Then met Kenyon for lunch before coming back downtown.

Later today I am meeting Phoenix, her kiddos, and Danielle for Boise Brewing’s 4th Anniversary Block Party. They are supported to have kids games and food trucks so we hope to have fun. There is also a party going on at the cider house that benefits the Boise Fire Fighters Burn Out Fund. They are selling adult snow cones. Mmmmmmm....

I’m killing a little time at Flying M before all the fun begins.





Oh, my WI was great! I had hoped to not gain more than 5 pounds and my gain was exactly 5 pounds. I am really enjoying the mental high of maintaining my 25 pound loss over the last year and feel re-focused for the week ahead.

I’ll recap the fun later.

No comments: