12/24/13

FitBit - Weekly Stats


It was a good week for logging steps on the FitBit!!!

I love seeing my weekly FitBit summary when it arrives via email.  So far it looks like I am pretty closer to my previous week’s total of 69,840 steps and 33.34 miles.

I am still finding ways to get in extra steps and on a few days I was so close to 10,000 steps that I would take the “long way” when I would take my breaks at work.

Kenyon and I hit up Costco and Walmart (the day BEFORE Christmas Eve) and I didn’t mind the extra steps from the parking lot and walking around the chaos of the store.  My FitBit Zip is really helping me be mindful.

Last week’s total:

Total Steps 66.499

 

Total Distance: 30.41 miles

 

Total Calories Burned: 15,902

 

I also earned 20 APs last week.  I have been trying hard to make my exercise count.  There were a few days that I was pretty low on motivation though.

No comments: