12/6/13

How To Take A Christmas Card Photo In The Middle Of The Night


Kenyon and I had to get creative with our Christmas card photos this year. Yep I am one of those couples that sends an annual photo card of just us. Since there aren't going to be any cute kids in our future our family and friends have to put up with seeing our faces on a card once a year.

You would think with all the traveling we do that we would have oodles of pictures to use for our Christmas card photo. But, sadly, we don't. I always think about it but it is so different than planning to take a photo. 
 

What if my hair doesn't look good?”

What if the clothes we are wearing aren't right?”

Oops, I forgot to bring Santa Hats to our vacation in the middle of nowhere!

How does Kenyon put up with me?


Since we are both on graveyard it was stressing me out a little that we didn't really have anybody to take our photo or really a good place, in daylight, to take it.

So, Kenyon attached the camera to his tripod and we set up our living room as a backdrop for photos. We set up the tree and then put wrapping paper on the white blinds behind it to create a background.

I was happy with how they turned out and used three different ones on our photo card this year.





I am determined to get some good photos while we are in Hawaii so I can put one on our Christmas card next year!

No comments: