12/11/15

Friday Musings

Good Morning. Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments of support on my last blog post. I feel better not having to hide anymore. I went to my meeting yesterday and will start looking over the new Smart Points program in my program guide book. I am anxious to get started.

I dropped my car off at the dealership early this morning to get heated seats installed. When I bought my orange Chevy HHR several years ago it came with heated seats. It was my first time having heated seats and I grew to love them and depend on them since I'm super spoiled and have to be warm all the time. When I bought my green Kia Soul after my crash last year I knew I would have to give up my beloved heated seats. I got lucky with the HHR as it was a used car that came with heated seats. When you buy a brand new car all that stuff costs extra money so I opted to go without.

I hadn't really thought about it much recently as our weather has been pretty decent. Having cloth seats vs the leather seats also makes a difference when the temperatures dip. I met up with Jamie last week and rode in her new car that has heated seats. It made me realize how much I do miss having heated seats. I called up Edmark and found out they were running a special for the month of December and the seats plus installation was discounted $100. So I decided to have the heat seats installed in my car. Since we are having unseasonably warm temps for December it will be nice to have the extra warmth when the temperature drops.

I'm meeting up with Jamie today to walk the mall and do some shopping. We might also grab coffee or lunch. Kenyon and I have massages booked this afternoon and we will use his free birthday meal at Tucano's for a date night tonight. I am looking forward to spending time with him. Saturday I have a gingerbread house party to attend. Since I have to work early Sunday morning I am going to go visit (drink wine) for a little while and mingle vs decorate a gingerbread house. I am excited to have been invited.


I hope your work week is winding down so you all can enjoy your weekend. It is weird to think Christmas will be here in two weeks. Where does the time go?

No comments: