12/7/15

Three Days Past? How Does That Happen

How has three days passed since I checked in? I guess I must have had fun this weekend. It was an enjoyable weekend but it flew by.

Friday Kenyon and I went to Christmas Show at the Expo. It wasn't quite what I was expecting but was still nice to spend time with Kenyon. Saturday I met Mark at the mall for a walk and to do some shopping. We finished our hour walk and Mark commented on how close he was to 10,000 steps. So we did another lap and ended up walking four miles. Since I still had shopping to do I had logged over 14,000 steps by the time my day was complete!

The most exciting part of my day was the last store I stopped into called Christoper & Banks. The sales associate approached me asking if I wanted to pick a prize out of her fish bowl. I pulled out the $100 card and now had $100 to spend!! Since I was in my workout clothes I ran home to change into jeans and headed back to shop, shop, shop. The store is pretty expensive and some of the clothes are the style of a more mature woman. However, I was able to find one sweater (which is what I went in for), one sweater vest, one jean jacket vest, and one skirt. Not bad for free clothes. That was an exciting way to end the weekend.

I'm back at work this week. Yesterday was long with very few calls. I'm in my last two weeks of fire dispatch training so I need to make sure I stay consistent and keep my scores up.


So far I have not got my food in check. I keep thinking everyday I'll make it a better day than yesterday. It is all me. I have no one else to blame. I am reminded about Katie's blog in where somebody gave her advise saying “just do it already.” I need to just do it and get it done.

No comments: